Sunday 2 February 2014

PENNYLANE BROWNIES recipe


On Friday I bake brownies cause a friend is coming and wants to have a good time with her.  So, since I have not bake anything for quiet some time I think I make something easy first.  Also cause the ingredients that I have at home allow me to make this cake.  Some friends ask for the recipe when I put up the picture on fb.  

I used to have the book from NCC (Natural Cooking Club) with this recipe in it, but since I lent it out to a friend and have not got it back, I go their (NCC) page to get the recipe.

But I will write it here for everyone who wants to try it.





Pennylane Brownies - Killer Brownies

Ingriedients:

4 eggs
450 gr castor sugar (I use 360 gr)
225 ml vegetable oil
60 gr chocolate powder (like Van Houten)
210 gr all purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla powder
120 gr walnuts (or any kind of peanuts you like)
85 gr chocolate chips

Method:
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and butter/oil. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. 
- Mix the cocoa powder, flour and vanilla powder. 
- Beat eggs and sugar until the sugar granules become more refined (don't over beat or you won't get the fudgy texture) . Add salt, beat again until blended. 
- Turn off the mixer, sift flour mixture into the egg mixture and stir well. Pour cooking oil, stir well. 
- Enter the walnuts and chocolate chips and stir. 
- Pour batter into pan, bake approximately 35 minutes. Test with a toothpick / stick clean. 
- Refrigerate before removed from the pan and cut into pieces. 

Sources: 18 Favorite Cake & Cookies Step by Step + Jurus-jurus jitu by Fatmah Bahalwan & NCC Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate