Friday 7 June 2013

Craft Fair in Helsinki, 4-6 May 2013

Last month in Helsinki there was a Craft Fair, and I just had to go and see. Luckily my husband was able to take me there, and at the same time and place there was also the Children's Show, so the boys were having a good time as well.

I found the book Virkkuri, wich was written by Molla Mills a very hip crocheter in Finland.  At first I browse through her book as it is in Finnish and was not sure if I would be able to understand it, but surprisingly it was very easy to understand and follow so I bought the book and also got the signature in it.  She happened to be at the craft show.  What a beautiful woman she is .... and the same time there was also another writer Elina Hiltunen who wrote the Amigurumi abc which is very cute.  They are both very nice people, love meeting them both .....

and here are the books that I bought at the craft show
Add caption

Crochet Amigurumi abc by Elina Hiltunen




These 2 books of crochet and knit blocks, flowers, etc


I was very pleased to get these books at the Craft Fair.


2 comments:

  1. I've got that last one too - in English of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it just that during the craft fair those last 2 books cost only 10 euros each, there was a lot more but I have to really hold myself

    ReplyDelete

Translate